Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welll, is that so?! Part: #1

It has been quite some time...NAY I say an eternity (in the blogging world) since we last posted! The Culprit: Mr. and Mrs. Bethany were away on a Cru conference in Panama City Florida, returned and Mrs. Bethany found herself very sick and adjusting to her new work schedule (I'm a night nanny for infant twins from 11pm-8am). With all that said, I'm glad to announce I have found some sort of routine and will recommence our blogging with:

"Well, isn't that so?"

For those of you who read this blog, I thought it was important that you got to know who both Adam and I are. Even if you do know us personally, or we interact regularly and are friends...the following facts may provide some new information and fascinating facts about ourselves. They may be random. They may be quirky, they may cause you so say "well, isn't that so?", but neverheless they are true. and let's face it...we all have our own little quirks and truths about ourselves that make us who we are. So without further ado

10 Things You May or May not Know about Mr. and Mrs. Bethany


Part #1: Mr. Bethany

1. He cannot stand his clothing EVER being inside out....EVER. (OCD??...yes.)
2. He loves anything that is cuddly, furry, and walks on four little legs (or waddles on two): kittnes, puppies, baby goats, baby lions, bear cubs, etc. I mean He LOVES furry little creatures. He gets birthday cards with fuzzy kittens on the front of them and one of his top sites on the worldwide web is cuteoverload.com...no joke. Here are two images that Adam has picked to exemplify his fondness for all things furry.

(*he especially likes them when they are wearing different articles of clothing*)


3. When he was younger, he dreamed of playing in MLB
4. Slept with his baby blanket until he was married (because there was no way that was making into the marriage bed!)
5. His ears are slightly lopsidded: one being higher than the other
6. Is INSANELY ticklish. INSANELY. There are times where Mrs. Bethany can't even hug him without him squirming and/or flailing about.
7. He is the son of a baptist preacher
8. His intitials are ACB. The "C" stands for Cooper
9. He has been told by multpile people, multiple times that he has really nice hands and feet. Which is really true and one of his features the Mrs. Bethany found attractive (kinda weird) But next time he's wearing flip-flops or running around barefoot..check out his FINE feet
10. As most of you know, Aaam is a personal trainer. He has tons of knowledge concerning the human body, diet and exercise. But even with all that, he hates cardio...especially just going for a run. He hates running "just to run"..he only enjoys it if he's playing some sport. I, his wife, just recently found out there was a particular time in his life where is abhorance for running stems from.

It all begin with Karate. You see, Adam took karate from age 5 until 14. His final test in order to receive his Black Belt was a very intesen and trying, 10hr long test. It began at midnight and lasted until 10am the following morning. It included tons of sits ups, push ups, memorization, blocking attacks, breaking boards, sparring, etc. The final round of this test was running 5 miles....already afer having done 6+ hours of challenging physical exercises. Adam couldn't move at all (and I mean...at all!) the next day...and ever since then, he has disliked running.


tomorrow 10 things about Mrs. Bethany...until then..ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Panama City! I was at NAvy Dive School there!! bw your litle blog is so cute!

    -Dan D

    ReplyDelete