Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Plunge

yes.

yes.

yes. Adam and I, also now known as Mr. and Mrs. Bethany have taken the plunge into the immense blogging ocean.

We are excited to share life: {the ups and downs, both the crazy and mundane experiences we have, funny moments, "Ruthisms", little instances that cause us to smile and thank our Savior} with those of you who choose to read.

These are our stories. Documented so you may get glimpse into our life, be encouragaed, challenged and see what God is doing. Even more so it is for us to remember all the things [BIG and little] that make up our life together and remind us of the Lord's great faithfulness.

I will end this first official blog post with some Ruthisms.

For those of you who don't know, I suffer a slight combination disorder. That is 1 part dyslexia + 1 part wildly random imagination + 1 part speaks before fully registering what one is saying. The result is a Ruthism. This has been happening ever since I was little.

Childhood Examples (correct terms are on left, Ruthism on right):

elevator= alligator

elbow= Elmo

eyebrow= Broweye

Lasagna= Longjohnya. said: "Long-John-ya"

and lastly, when telling our dinner guests what we were having for dinner (which was to be bratwurst) I told them proudly..... Rottweilers



Signing out,

Mrs. Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read/hear all about what God is doing in and through you and Adam.

    I think I might suffer from Ruthisms too, but I am not Ruth...so would they be Katieisms??
    Love you precious one!

    ReplyDelete