Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday post #1: That's ALOT of pie

Adam's Birthday was this past Friday and I had written about one wish he had for his birthday. You can read in depth here .

Pretty much he wanted to eat an entire pan of Chocolate Eclaire Pie in one sitting....all by himself and for himself:) I have footage of this epic experience and instead of writing about it....I will let the videos speak for themselves. Enjoy!

*note: when trying to accomplish a feat such as this, I would (and speaking for Adam) HIGHLY recommend not having 2 bowls of chicken and dumpling prior*




and this is him about 1/3 of the way through...



can't seem to upload the "him beginning to feel it" video clip :(

but here's the final footage and the result of adam's wish:)





guess there is always next year! Next time we'll forego the dark chocolate and stick with the milk chocolate:)

10 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME!!! More videos to come?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I am having problems uplaoding them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! That video is too funny. Poor guy...Happy birthday? HA

    ♥ you Bethanys! -Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i'll take that as a yesss." HAHAHA!!!

    -Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. careful what you wish for!- Aunt Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think Adam will ever wish to eat another whole pan of chocolate eclair pie by himself again? I guess I won't bring down a pan when we come visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha, "i'll take that as a yes" OHhhh poor ahhhhdum! Death by chocolate! At least it'd be a good way to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha is this for real? When was the dash for the bathroom? I cant believe he did that to himself....Actually there is a Death by Chocolate dessert...

    ReplyDelete
  9. "it was a different pie... too hard." hahahahaha. he was struggling there.

    gools

    ReplyDelete